LS-P4: PROFESSIONAL audio quality, compact size and metal body – ensures a versatile range of use cases
Hi-Res sound recording and playback in such a small size: The new Olympus LS-P4 Linear PCM Recorder lets professional filmmakers, YouTube enthusiasts, musicians and other users enjoy the sound quality and versatility that the Olympus LS Series is renowned for – in a compact and robust design making it the ideal companion for on the go.
Achieve nearly perfect 96kHz/24-bit recordings that are better than CD quality – but with file sizes which are up to 30% smaller compared to the PCM WAV format.
Out of many use cases, a particular up and coming one is of course filmmaking: in combination with the latest Olympus camera models such as the 4K-video-boasting OM-D E-M1 Mark II and OM-D E-M10 Mark III or the all-new Olympus PEN E-PL9, the LS-P4 is the perfect device to produce professional travel, documentary, event, wedding or music videos with Hi-Res sound or to create excellent audio for YouTube videos.
Sound is 50% of the experience but it sometimes only gets 1% of the budget. Giles Packham, Composer
LS-P4 model packs the advanced technology of the flagship LS series into a portable size. The LS-P series makes high-resolution audio recording possible that goes beyond the quality of music CDs, and the LS-P4 is the first linear PCM recorder compatible with the FLAC format recording which reduces file size without any drop in quality. Not only can you record musical performances both instrumental and choral, but its compact size benefits you when recording outdoors. You can also witlessly play back recorded audio with Bluetooth capable speakers or headphones.
- FLAC Recording and Playback & Hi-Res Audio
- TRESMIC – Three microphone system
- 7 recording scenes – allows higher customization
- A range of on-board editing functions (overdub; fade in / out)
- Trimming and Partial erase functions
- Voice Balancer (makes smaller voices louder and ensures that louder voices stay below a given level)
- Noise cancellation – clear playback quality
- Bluetooth compatibility
- USB lever – easy to connect without cable
- 12 European languages (ZOOM has only EN, no localization)
- Easier and convenient post-production with Steinberg WaveLab License (included as a box content)
# Available in South Africa within the next couple of months. Contact us for further details.