The new Olympus Dictation App for iPhone and Android makes it possible to create a high-quality voice recording anywhere in the world
– and then immediately send the recording directly into a back-office workflow system.
With the Olympus Dictation app, users can create crystal-clear voice recordings anywhere with their smartphone. Encrypted dictation files can then be emailed
or sent directly into the organization’s Olympus Dictation Management System workflow for automatic routing to a transcriptionist, voice-recognition software or a secure archive.
That means increased efficiency, decreased costs and getting more done in less time.
ODDS STANDARD LICENSE
The ODDS (Olympus Dictation Delivery Service) Standard License grants full access to the Olympus Dictation Delivery Service (ODDS) for one user (12 months). This license allows a user of the Olympus Dictation app to connect it to ODDS and to make use of additional professional dictation features. The app settings can be centrally administrated via the Olympus Dictation Portal (ODP).
For further details on how to connect to the feature rich ODDS platform please contact us.
- Central user administration
- Olympus Dictation Portal
- DSS Pro recording
- Secure transfer protocols
- Using meta information like Author ID for automatic processing
- Defining recipients for users
- Email transfer
- Optional connection to a self-hosted ftpserver