Made for unconditional support, the DM‑770 provides fully‑fledged professional features for blind touch use. The enhanced Voice Guidance in seven languages (EN, FR, DE, ES, IT, RU and SV) in combination with Distinctive Button Contours provides the operation by touch alone.
As the predecessor DM‑670 before, the DM‑770 includes the TRESMIC System for superb stereo recordings. The two stereo microphones are supported by one omni‑directional microphone ‑ this combination of mics means that recordings ‑ particularly those of the human voice ‑ are even more balanced and life‑like to capture. To ensure, that every lecture is recorded in minute detail.
In case of noisy surroundings, the “Scene Select” and the “ZOOM” feature help to improve the recording situation. The “ZOOM” Feature increases the directivity of the internal microphones to capture more focused sound in larger class rooms. With six different scenes, the recorder provides a default setting for different use scenes.
Beside this, with a weight of 72gr the DM‑770 is almost feathery and weighs 40‑50% less than the global best‑selling smartphones (as of 2015). Additionally, the external microSD card slot provides location‑ and internet‑independent Data‑transfer to the computer. In combination with the Advanced‑Version of our Olympus Sonority Software “Audio Notebook Plug‑In” students can use the digital voice recorder (DVR) as a daily helper in university and school.
- Low-Cut Filter, Noise Cancel and Voice Filter for crystal clear audio processing
- Linear PCM (48kHz/16bit = better than CD quality) and MP3 Recording
- 3 high-quality microphones for true, wideband stereo recording
- 8GB internal memory plus microSD(HC) slot
- Partial Erase, File Copy/Move/Divide and index marks
- Automatic Recording: Voice Sync & VCVA
- 9 Scene Modes for most convenient recording
- Advanced Sonority Audio Notebook Software Included